Thursday, April 7, 2011

In a World of Conjoined Twins, One Man Stood Alone



My most recent comic endeavor! This will be printed out at 18x24 so I dedicated a lot more of my time to the layout and colors than usual. This is entirely digital so there's not as much process as in my previous comics. I don't really like doing linework digitally, but I was pressed for time and didn't feel like mucking about with light tables and ink and scanners and whatnot. I guess it worked in this case, and on the upside I rediscovered the inky Photoshop brush I'd been using last year before my brushes got shuffled up and I lost it!

I came up with the title sentence sometime last year and always wanted to do something with it, and finally got a chance when our prompt for this comic was "alternate reality."

3 comments:

  1. Noelle, that comic is so sad O.O

    Very nicely done though madame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you be so kind and share a link to other sources that have data about this theme of course in case you know some.

    ReplyDelete